Mo’s Minor Blues
Learn how to make the guitar cry through the harmonized minor scale.
Minor Blues are just as versatile and highly-popular as blues, but leans more towards melancholy and darker sound characteristics than blues, encompassing a wider range of moody and emotional chord progressions.
Learn how to play the sounds used by Santana, Gary Moore, Robert Cray, Albert King, and Stevie Ray Vaughn.
Building on a Solid Foundation
Once you’ve completed the Crazy Mo Essentials, you’ll want to start with our Foundation Series, which is included in every genre purchase. In these videos, we teach you the foundations you need to successfully master the genre series, and each genre series will build off of skills you learn in Foundation 1 and Foundation 2. After completing Foundation 1 and 2, you’ll be able to play guitar in any key and connect the six main chords to the six barre chords.
Foundation 1: Root 6 Major scale and chord relationships
- VIDEO 1: Root 6 Major Scale with Chords
- VIDEO 2: Connecting Chords and Scales
- VIDEO 3: Chord Progressions
Foundation 2: Root 5 Major scale with chords as well as Minor Scales
- VIDEO 1: Root 5 Major Scale with Chords
- VIDEO 2: Combining Root 6 and Root 5
- VIDEO 3: Major and Minor Scales
Included in this Series
- Foundation 1 and Foundation 2 videos
- Downloadable PDF with all the chords...
- Video 1: Mastering the minor scale and related chords
- Video 2: Combining root 6 and root 5 major scales, chord progressions to break the rules
- Video 3: Soloing in minor blues with pentatonic and minor hybrids
Hi, this is Matt Quistorf for Crazy Mo Guitar. I want to take a few moments and explain the philosophy behind our pricing structure. Our ultimate goal is to help…